“We strongly believe game changing results will be achieved here…”Wai Wong, CEO of ServiceAide
ServiceAide was created around the core concept of connecting data to create coherent information that can revolutionize business results. We accomplished this by building a solid foundation of big data and machine learning Sigma technology, combined with world class service and support.
Adding to this platform, we have incorporated an already best in class Cloud Service Management (CSM) offering, providing improvements in response time, issue resolution and introducing capabilities to maximize self-care and issue prevention – all with the primary objective of increasing the business value enjoyed by ServiceAide customers. We want them to have an intuitively simple, ITIL verified, cost-effective solution that will support future growth in their respective markets.
Careers at ServiceAide
At ServiceAide, we are creating the next generation of IT Service Management technology. We are passionate about innovation and growth. We are growing fast and are looking for high energy and passionate team members who want to grow with us.
Inside Sales Representatives – North America, Europe and Asia
We are looking for high-energy, self-starting personal contributor with 3+ years’ experience in inside sales with sales management potential. The position requires strong business development and phone sales skills to sign deals. The successful candidate will have a passion for selling and experience to kick-start an inside sales effort. The successful candidate will grow with the company as we mature into a larger organization. Critical background must include prior selling experience of IT Service Management solutions and selling to Managed Service Providers.
We are looking for an experienced DBA with current MySQL and SQL Server experience. Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with medium to large scale highly available databases. Candidate must have demonstrable experience designing, tuning, and monitoring databases across the full development and production lifecycle. Operational experience on either EC2 or Azure is required. The position will work with both our development and our SaaS Ops teams, providing best practices for database design, performance analysis and tuning, and production support.
Director SaaS Operations
We are looking for a highly motivated Director-level leader that has experience running several medium to large scale cloud operations in multiple world regions. Individual must have experience managing a cost center, managing global operations, managing a multi-site team, and running a follow the sun 24*7 operation. Hands on experience with Amazon EC2 or Azure is required. Demonstrated ability to track and manage to stringent SLAs is required. Excellent communication and team management skills are required. Candidate must possess a college degree and have a minimum of 3 years in a management role with full responsibility for budgets and personnel.
Principal Software Engineer
We are looking for a highly experienced Java programmer/architect with minimally 8 years’ full stack experience designing and implementing web based applications for Linux following Agile methodology. Significant experience designing high performance, highly available, cloud based applications on relational databases is required. Knowledge and experience with IT products and services in ITSM, Application or Network monitoring, or Asset Management is a plus.
Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - Sao Paulo Brazil
As a presales consultant you are responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on ServiceAide solutions. You will drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support direct and partner sales opportunities.
- Create and deliver product presentations and demonstrations to customers, partners and prospects
- Understand customer’s business and the best way to address their challenges and needs with ServiceAide’s solutions.
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge about ServiceAide’s solutions.
- Be able to deliver deep demos or proof of concepts
- Develop trust and long lasting relationships with customers and partners
- Work well wihin a team as well as work independently, with minimum supervision
- Deliver public presentations of ServiceAide’s products
- Share knowledge and train partner consultants in ServiceAides technology and products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working with ITSSM products as a consultant in presales or services roles
- 3+ years’ experience as a presales consultant, working with enterprise software products.
- Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Both direct and partner Presales activity experience will be seen as a benefit.
- Experience working with ServiceAide Cloud Service Management or CA Cloud Service Management solution
- Fluency in English is required
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus